hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thank you For the Cards from My Blogger Friends...

Hello my Dear Stamper Friends:
Today,  I would like to share with all of you these wonderful cards that I have received recently from some of my blogger friends...
Besides getting these beautiful cards, I got some goodies along!..
I am very grateful for all your kindness, for thinking on me and sending me from close and far away places these beautiful creations full of artistry...

From Quèbec, Canada, my dear friend Raymonde ...sent me this romantic girl card. The very moment,  I opened the envelope I said WOW, this is so soft and beautiful, love the colors and the layout that she used... Can you see the vintage lace at the bottom? all the details are exquisite...
a card to be inspired! Don't you think?
Pay her a visit and give her some words of encouragement! I am sure she will appreciate them now that she needs them the most!
her blog is called : Anges et Mesanges




From France, my dear friend Claudine ...(from whom you already saw her card in another of my posts for Halloween...) sent me this pretty card, which arrived just on time before the holiday,  so I could displayed it with my other Halloween décor...and every time I went by, it made me smiled... That little "Witch Tilda" is adorable. 
Claudine not also made this whimsical card but she so generously sent me these wonderful "toys"; I was soooo spoiled!...I can not thank her enough...I can't wait to start using all the goodies that she sent me!
Claudine loves to exchange cards, handmade gifts, ATC's and  participate in challenges! She is a very busy little bee..and her detailed oriented personality shows in her gorgeous cards...
her blog is called: Les Créas de Claudine 




From Canada, my dear friend Dianne ...sent me this fun pink shaped card. She told me that she was so inspired by my "Pink" card for the Month of October for "Breast cancer awareness", that she made this "cascading folding screen". Inside there are several poems/inspirational sentences and she made it in French and English. The box is to be altered, so I have to come up with something, umm!!
Dianne does lots of mixed media and loves to recycle, when visiting her blog check out her banner , she did that "oriental Tibetan Monastery" master piece! she posted it back in May,
her blog is called: Magpiedi-Magpiedi



From USA, my dear friend Vicki ...sent me this vintage lady card along with her blog candy!. I had never won a blog candy and on World Card Making Day (October 5th) I won her prize! I was so surprised to see my name...I will keep you posted on the card that I will make using this wonderful embossing folder (my favorite) paired with the Christmas stamps and the embellishments...I will posted it as well at "Cropstop" blog's too (which is an online store) and where Vicki is the administrator.
her blog is called: He"artful" validation of Vicki



I am always amazed by the kindness that you see on the art community out there...
I want to express a very special THANK YOU to all of you, my dear art/blogger friends...for these creations and gifts coming from your hearts! I treasure each one of them!
This hobby  has brought us closer and it is so rewarding to know that we share this same passion! ...

Thank You  and  Merci Beaucoup!!!

7 comments:

  1. que de jolies choses reçues!!!
    bisous Bibiana!!!
    coco♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings, blessings, blessings, to you, what you put out you receive back, I know you inspire people around the world, and the artist community is the best, I remember when I ran the art group, they were the sweetest caring people, and all were very talented.
    Those cards are all gorgeous, Raymonde's card is stunningly beautiful, Claudine's card is so sweet, excellent coloring, I will look forward to seeing what you create with those goodies, Vicky's card is gorgeous and more goodies to use. Well my sweet sweet, Lady I hope you have a wonderful weekend, sharing our passions makes it a better world...((( BIG HUGS )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Bibiana! Thank you for the compliments. I look forward to seeing what you create with your blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce sont vraiment de très jolies cartes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tout le plaisir a été pour moi... Je continue de te suivre sur ton joli blog... Bisous du Québec! Raymonde x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super si mon envoi t'a plu Bibiana!
    Tu as reçu de superbes choses des copinettes!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. tu as reçu de très jolies cartes Bibiana ! A bientôt ! Bises

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana