hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Pumpkin card

Hello My Dear Friends:
I am bringing to you today a quick fall Pumpkin card with lots of textures...which I posted at my French blog for Memory Box ....

If you like this photo, click on the Pin it button:

I embossed the pumpkin and I colored it with "Panpastels"...these  pastels are seriously very nice to use, so soft and very bright...I used 3 different colors and make sure you use a fixative at the end to preserve the colors !


I cut the leaves from felt and added this ribbon with a button and some feathers from my stash...



It reminds me to  all the colors of this "Indian Summer"  that we are living here in California...


Thinking on this, I have to say that  I feel so lucky to enjoy this beautiful weather and being able to make cards just for the fun of it and the pleasure to share it with all of you my readers...

I feel so much for the people that are suffering right now because of the fury of the  nature ! We should  always be grateful the ones that are lucky enough to have a nice weather or "normal" for where we live, for what we have and for what we do...

All my thoughts for today go to The People in the Philippines after living this devastating Typhoon!!!

SUPPLIES





Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Nice colours and textures - lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Bibi! Love the layered ribbon trim and the embossing on the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall pumpkin card.So cute, so fall. My heart goes outto the people effected from the storm.
    Hugs....Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. les découpes des feuillage en guirlande sont superbes. Je te remercie de m'avoir fait découvrir cette marque de dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tout simplement superbe!
    Bises Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Fall pumpkin card Bibiana...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty, my friend! I love all the great textures and the touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana