hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, October 12, 2015

Parchment Card with a Winter Tree

Hello My friends:

The Blog Blitz at Memory Box blogs is done now...lots of NEW products, participation and winners too...
I hope you enjoyed visiting me at the language blogs... and discovering all the fantastic cards made by the entire team! using the new stuff!!!

This card was featured at the French blog: "Un Brin de Créativité" last week...

parchment card with winter tree front


I used 3 NEW dies to make this card, the frame, the deer and the tree

parchment card with winter tree detail


The "sketch tree " die, from below is one of the prizes given away last week...

parchment card with winter tree supplies

winners will be announced shortly at all the blogs...

Hope you had a wonderful week end...
keep in touch 

see you next time...

SUPPLIES


17 comments:

  1. Hi Bibiana,

    Wow stunning card my friend, gorgeous, love all the dies.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous way to use vellum, this is a wonderful winter card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique carte, cette transparence est du plus bel effet, bravo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe de toute douceur ta carte bisettes

    ReplyDelete
  5. quelle belle carte!
    bisous
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Lovely, the parchment background is perfect for a winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design Bibiana, love the use of parchment in your scene and those lovely colours.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such fun dies the card is beautiful Happy to see the tree doesn't have to be green .......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta como usas los dies, muy linda tu tarjeta Bibiana!!!
    Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card , hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello my friend!! I'm back from vacation and trying to catch up!! I just scrolled through all of your projects I missed while I was gone and they are all so fabulous!!

    I love this card!! The new frame is awesome!! Beautiful design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. tres jolies ces decoupes, et belles realisations
    bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana