hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bright Colors for Lavinia Challenge # 7

Hello Dear Stamper and Crafty Friends:

Here, we are, once more on the 2nd of the month for a NEW challenge using Lavinia's Stamps...
This month, the theme is  "bright" colors!!!



For the new visitors, I am in the  DT (Design Team)  of Lavinia (a photopolymer stamp company, based in the UK that specializes in beautiful and whimsical clear stamps to help you create imaginary landscapes)...
and every 2nd of the month, we the DT, get together to show you what we have come up using Lavinia's stamps to help you get some inspiration and encourage you to join us in the challenge!
You can submit your card, (posting it and linking it through your blog or my e-mail) with the theme for the month at "Lavinia's Challenge blog" and have the opportunity to win £ 40.00 to spend at  Lavinia's site! So hope you can join us!!!

for my card I used Lavinia's  fairy stamp "Shaylee"...
that I stamped twice, to give that effect of shadow...once in gold embossing powder and the 2nd I stamped with neon blue color ink (Hero Arts) and added the pattern with an stencil (Memory Box) in neon ink purple...


I painted (with brushes) the whole background using my "Silks" which are very concentrated  and vibrant glazed Acrylic paints from "Luminarte"
I really love these little jars...I recommend that you tried them, the colors and the shine are just marvelous! as you can see in my card...


I embossed the background and then added some dots with gold "Stickles" and white "Enamel" paint for the dimension...and die cut some hearts in mirror paper from a Memory Box die


I wish you a nice day and please visit my other fellow DT members blogs (links on my side bar)  to see what they have created using Lavinia's stamps in bright colors!!!

bye....and thanks for the visit!


Follow on Bloglovin

SUPPLIES


Lavinia stamps: Shaylee

18 comments:

  1. Wow! You always manage to bring something different, and this is just stunning, very clever design, very inspired. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Bibiana and so inspirational - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Bibiana....I adore those colours, must treat myself to some Luminarte silks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bibiana. I just love that fairy. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quelle belle combinaison et harmonie! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Bibiana! Love those lush colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnifique carte, très joli combo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vibrant colours. So magical and beautiful too♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Bibiana, es absolutamente hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and great sparkle too. Lavinia stamps are lovely - I have a few.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Bibiana. The pixie is neat the way you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooo so beautiful card Bibiana, I love the bright blue, youve used and that little fairy is so darned cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ta carte est superbe Bibiana ! De beaux effets et de belles couleurs ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowzer Bibiana this is stunning the colours you have used on the background and fairy are magical, excellent creation, I am in awe.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love the colours, so lush. Stunning effect. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very inspiring as always Bibiana, wonderful colour too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana