As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I will be using this die "mod flower background" from "Popystamps" (a sister company of Memory Box) in a couple of cards to show the versatilty of backgrounds dies...
Here it is the card for today's post...
a card for any occasion,
this time using the entire die on acetate paper
To see my post on how to use this same die partially click on "Happy Birthday Girl Card"
To make the card here are the supplies...
- cut 2 panels (purple) one slightly bigger than the other
- on the back panel (the biggest), fold a 1/4" on the top (arrow in pink), place double sided tape
-on the 2nd panel, (the small one) cut a rectangular window: a little smaller than the size of the die with the X-acto knife
- place tape on the top, adhere the acetate here
- on the right side of the card, glue the die, previously colored on the centers of each flower
- assemble the 2 panels to make the card
A view of the die on top of the acetate and the ribbon
demo on this knot, see this VIDEO
Thank you for your visit today
and I will be back
with another card
using this very same die