Thank you my dear friends for such beautiful and meaningful cards (/gifts as well) that I received from YOU for Christmas and New Year...look at these beauties!!!
Can you recognize your works of "heart"?
All these come from USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Norway !!!
and they All represent great techniques...
1st close up below..clock wise:
- Lorraine (from England) with her white card showcased the paper piecing technique and the embossing is just gorgeous
- Maureen (from USA) made a super special and very 3D poinsettia flower with a Tim Holtz die in glitter paper
- Gail aka ionnabunny (from Norway) won a Memory Box Xmas tree die at my French blog and she did a super card cutting the tree several times and making it in different sizes
- Dianne (from Canada) made a gift ornament in Fabric (the angel) , she stamped on cloth and saw the crochet borders...this is a super keepsake!!
and below her card I kept the envelope..it was made out of a "Glassine" lunch bag that she stamped as well !! genius idea! so clever!!! in the photo it doesn't show that it is from Glassine :(
- Nat (from Canada) made a beautiful and whimsical circular shaped card...the white feathers so soft with the wool thread and the coloring on the birdie are just fantastic!
A small pick (on blue) from Elaine's (from England) and the envelope in yellow from Rachel (from Canada)...
the 2nd close up below ...clock wise...
- Elaine's (from England) made a super extra large card, and place a blue tag on the front...great idea
- Rachel (from Canada) hand made the yellow envelope, she decorated it so beautifully that I kept it too, of course! the cute snowman is hers as well!! She sprayed her papers, with a shimmer gold spray.
- Virginie AKA Ginie (from France) put real dried flowers on her card and used a "vintage" card on the front; all the layers have glitter; my photo does not show it :(
- Vicki (from USA) made a window card and on the opening placed a great "vintage/lady" stamp paired with some die cuts and rhinestones
3rd close up... clock wise...
- Corinne AKA Coco (from France) used so cleverly that Cheery Lynn Fairy die cut, so pretty!!!
- Boni (from USA) in the center, made a woodland card using all dies with very unusual colors
- Pat ( From France) did a splendid job with her masking with the ornament bubbles, all stamped and distress with beautiful colors so pretty!
- Maggie (From USA) used mirror paper and got inspired by the "polar express" movie so she added the word "believe"1
4th close up below... clock wise...
- Catherine (from France) did the "Joy" card with a Memory Box die that she won at my Spanish blog...
- Antoinette (from USA) send me this cute cup of tea card..and I want to share the poem that was inside, which I thought it was so clever! here it is:
"on Christmas day at half past three
brew yourself a cup of tea.
I will think of you, you think of me
sitting beside the Christmas tree.
5th close up below...clock wise...
-Chantal (from France) wrote my name on each petal of the white flower...How cute
-Antoinette (From USA) the Santa is made out of a piece of fabric and she put glitter all over the fabric
- Chantal (from France) created that pretty card with the window panel showing a family behind..the flower box is filled with little flowers...
- Arsene (From USA) used a pretty sentiment on the front and used glitter paper
here are some of the insides of some cards...and the envelopes just to have some inspiration :)
they were great and I got fabulous ideas to use next time in my cards!
I have to mention the signature on the back of Dianne (the one in orange, the fabric stitched ornament one) it was embossed!!! I love hers. I am not sure what she used but it is so elegant! It is not a stamp is like an embossing folder but with her name!
and these are the cards that I got for New Year's...
all from France!!!
-Catherine, did the gorgeous poinsettia
- Brigitte aka Athena did the fabulous snowflake with cheesecloth on the background
- Françoise aka Rosalie send me this book with a umbrella from "Bretagne"/Brittany, France
here it is the inside of the book from Francoise/Rosalie with the traditional umbrella from Brittany...
THANK YOU AS WELL FOR ALL THE GIFTS!!!
I received die cuts, scrapbooking goodies, ribbons, stamps, tools, etc, etc, candies, souvenirs even FOOD! From France ...I could not believe it! I was so blessed, my Christmas was so much full because ALL of you and your generous gifts!!!!
The delicious candies and food that you sent me I enjoyed them very much, specially the french goodies that I can not find here, "Un grand merci" !! during the chritsmas holiday and I still have some candies... although I gain some weight :) but so well worth it ..
THANK YOU again my friends for all your gestures of friendship!!!
See you soon, fondly, Bibiana