hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, February 17, 2014

Stencil Technique: Collage background with Stamps!

Hello My Dear Stamper Friends:
Today I would like to share another Stenciling Technique (#3) with you all!   
and a VIDEO that I made to show you the technique (scroll down)

This one is called  :

Stencil technique: "collage background with stamps" ...



I place my techniques in my "Butterfly swatch book".
Look how pretty it looks with different colors of ink and different stencils ...




This one in browns,  I included it in one of my cards...


Here it is a close up...



and this is the final card where I used this technique...



for the step by step 
CLICK HERE to watch the VIDEO...

 
ENJOY and I hope you give it a try...


If you would like to see other stencil techniques click below on each one:
#1; Stencil with Inks
#2; Stencil with Embossing Powders

*Thanks to Lyndsay Weirich my fellow DT @ Lost Coast Design Stamps who make me discover this technique and to Judikins for featuring this wonderful technique at a rubber stamp show!*


Thanks for the visit!

SUPPLIES:



14 comments:

  1. I remember that gorgeous card with the horse. Thanks for sharing this technique with us, the results are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this tutorial. I just purchased the tree stencil and now you have opened up more possible uses for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique resulting in a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this technique! LOVE your butterfly wings! And LOVE the card with the pony! THX for the tutorial! FAB post, Bibiana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouw absolut gorgeous look here from this technique. I love how it looks and your finished card are sooooooooooooo awesome. I really love how it turned out, soooooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miss Bibiana, this is a BRILLIANT technique it really looks like a forest behind that stencil, the butterfly's are gorgeous, then the cards, fantastic, I would love to be able to make one, I love birch trees, thanks for sharing, always showing us new ways to try things, you are AMAZING.. Hope you have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your techniques. This card is a another work of art.
    TFS Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards! I love, love, love this technique, Bibiana! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful Bibiana! love your butterfly wing sample book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I just got back from viewing your tutorial. You have such a sense of space and color. Thank you so much for the tutorial. I will use it and have saved the site. Your card is beautiful and beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watched the video, and you now have me inspired to get out my stencils...great work and great instructions thank you so much for sharng.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this card showcased - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. C'est magnifique, quel talent!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana