hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Valentine's for The Animal Lovers

Hello My Dear Stamper Friends:
Here it is a cute valentine's card, that I Posted at my Spanish Blog: "A Crear Se Dijo!"  For Memory Box.
This card is perfect for the animal lovers...



This set of animals belong to the new collection 2014 of PoppyStamps (PPS)  dies, and  adds to the well  furnished collection of animals that PPS carries.



You can check the new 2014 catalog HERE, and for future reference this catalog is located on the side bar of this blog under the "Memory Box" section


For this card I combined new and past collection of dies  and I used the "Stenciling Technique with Inks" with the "Shine" stencil...



if  you would like to review the The steps for this technique CLICK on the "Stenciling technique with inks" that I posted yesterday.

 This is it for today, I hope you are using your stencils and wish you a lovely day...keep on crafting...

BTW: next week I will be celebrating a year of bloging with the 2 language blogs for MB, so come by and visit me there too I will have some prizes and nice projects to share...
 


SUPPLIES


Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Cette carte est superbe Bibiana, j'adore les silhouettes des animaux et le tampon "Cœur" est sublime ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Bibi! Love the background on this card. CHA was wonderful aside from coming home only to have the flu follow me. Wish we could have met there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique Bibiana cette carte d'amour avec les animaux!!
    bises
    coc ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est magnifique , j'adore et ce n'est pas commun ! bravo
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Bibiana, beautiful valentines card, such a love design, love the stamping on the heart and lovely colours.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaakkk! This is so perfect! I just bought the heart lattice background last week so I must have known you were about to do something wonderful with it. I have most everything else except the chicken and horse - but - I do have dogs and cats that is more on point for me to send to my friend. Thanks for such a great card idea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bibiana! What a lovely heart card with all the wonderful die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the prettiest Valentine cards I have seen! LOVE the animals in black and the cool lattice BG! The grass is so FAB too! Just a Beautiful card, Bibiana!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very very beautiful card here today. I too just love the animals, but I´m also totally in love with this background on it too, it´s just gorgeous and I can see it used on many many other cards as well. It would be so perfect for a weddingcard too, and I really wish I had it here right this moment, as I need to make 3 weddingcards here very fast, but I haven´t seen this die in any of our stores here yet, so guess it´s just not going to happen thoug, so better go and find out about something else then instead LOL.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Bibiana, love that you have thought of all the animal lovers out there.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trop belle ta carte Bibiana!
    J"'ai un souci j'ai changé d'adresse mail et j'aiemrais me réinscrire a ta news mais je vois pas ou sa se trouve?
    Tu peux m'aider?
    Du coup j'ai louper des articles!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Love both the pony and the chicken die and you have made a fun and sweet card with these

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana