hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Thank You Card for Fall ...

Hello My Dear Stamper Friends:
Moving on with Fall cards!...
I posted this "Thanks" autumn card at my Spanish blog for Memory Box: "A crear se dijo!"



I made this card in honor to one of my daily visitors...
Every morning, I have in my garden a cute squirrel who comes and she/he always brings apples from another garden and hides them in mine!!! since I didn't have apples for my card I replaced them with pine nuts...



I combined several textures and I think the result is Ok...
I mixed burlap with shiny cardstock (squirrel) and glitter paper (frame)and twine for the bow

It is a quite simple card to make, play with the textures and choose some dies.

Notice that the "Small Thanks Script" die fits perfectly inside the "Pastry Labels" die which comes with 2 more labels...I think this little "thanks" die is a must, the size is perfect and very versatile...
and the frame is very pretty also with all these leaves perfect for fall or spring...



I did stamp a little with the "Grass" print stamp from Memory Box with green ink on the back...

Ok my friends, I hope you are having a great week...
I will be back very soon with another fall card...
hugs and kisses....

SUPPLIES:



Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Bibiana. The colours are so rich. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbe ta carte!!les découpes sont magnifiques!!
    bisous
    coco♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card with gorgeous colors. I do love all the die cuts - well designed and that burlap in the background looks great!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Love the burlap & die-cuts...Beautiful rich colours.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card Bibiana, love the lovely scene you have created with these fabulous dies,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bibiana,
    fabulous fall card. Love your design too. So fab you have a lovely little visitor each day.
    Lots of love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card , love the autumn feel to it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elle est superbe ta carte ! J'adore les dies pommes de pin et écureuil ! Moi aussi, j'ai des écureuils qui viennent manger les noix dans mon jardin ! Ils sont mignons comme tout ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnifique carte automnale. Bon WE. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the great textures - I have also been using burlap this year on some Thanksgiving cards. This little squirrel is so darn cute. Another great creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana