hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's day here in The USA!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

if you liked this card click on "Pin It" button:

This post is going to be short, I was caught up with some other shores and I almost did not have time to post...but here I am..

I wish to all the mothers a wonderful day and a blessed one!

I wanted to share this card for today, as I love Tilda's from "Magnolia" stamps and I think they are so cute...there are some people that I know they said they do not like her because she does not have a "face"...anyways

I love her and I decided to make a Tri-Shutter card with her, added some punched butterflies from "Martha Stewart", stamped ferns and some "Stampin'Up!" flowers (retired set) colored with "Copics"...

The last  Tri-Shutter card that I made was for a new mom that you can see HERE just in case you missed it...

And this morning I received  this lovely Tulip arrangement all decorated with chocolates from my 2 girls...(my Siberian Huskies) :)  (you guessed who did it right?)
How adorable, huh!


hope you like the card and have a wonderful day,
SUPPLIES:

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love absolutely everything about it.
    Hope you had a great Mothers Day
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous card, I just made on but shesh this is outstanding, and the flowers are just lovely,just what every woman wants flowers and chocolate, hope you have a wonderful week.. You're a doll for all the sharing you do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Tri shutter cards are always amazing, and using such a lovely image really makes it special. I think anyone would be impressed by all the details :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and OMG! those flowers are gorgeous!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

    Pops is my nickname my gran gave me and I use it all the time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids must have a big allowance - tee hee! I am not a Magnolia fan, but I do like this sweet card. So many panels to decorate, and you did it with such style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too sweet, wish my girls would do this for me :) Happy mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the soft colors. Nice gift. Happy belated
    Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana