hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tri-Shutter Card for a New Mom!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today I am bringing to you this Fun shaped card called "Tri-Shutter Card".

If you liked this card, click on "Pin It" Button:

I did it for a friend that is going to be a new mom this month of May and what a perfect occasion to show it here at my blog to continue with the subject of cards for Mother's Day...

The stamp set is from "Verve" called "Up Up and Away" ...


The balloon was stamped in parchment/vellum  paper and dry embossed with my stylus and pierced with my "Pergamano" tools...

This  technique in a VERY, VERY simplified way is the technique of  "Ancient Art of Etching and Piercing on Parchment Paper" known as "Crafting on Parchment". 

If you want to know more about this technique... you can see more intricate designs HERE on my Pinterest gallery called in Spanish "Tarjetería española".

You will understand why I said mine is a VERY, VERY simplified version  of this beautiful and outstanding technique...

My mother taught me this even before I was submerge by stamping. In Latin America this is a very common  technique used in cards for baptisms, baby showers, party souvenirs....

Watch this Quick introductory VIDEO on my You Tube Channel,
On how to use the tools (sold in the US under the trade name "Pergamano")  that you need in order to start making cards using this new technique...
just remember that what  I showed in the video is just the tip of the Iceberg...:) just an introduction to the tools!!!

Back to this card, I use felt for the clouds from "PTI" dies and I did a "Faux stitching" with a white gel pen..


I colored the clouds with a white "Prismacolor" pencil and the Spanish sentiments are from a "SU" retired set.


This is a photo of a front view, you can not see the side panels...
Ok I hope you like this cute card for a new Mom... and that the introduction to the "Pergamano" tools will give you envy to start collecting more stuff :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Supplies:
I bought my Pads (shown on the video)   HERE and my "Pergamano" tools HERE

7 comments:

  1. This card is fabulous, Bibiana! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta carte est très jolie! Il y a quelques années je me suis essayée au Pergamano, sans grand succès! Ayant le matériel de base, ça me tenterai presque de m'y remettre! Merci pour la vidéo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bibiana, this card is so pretty. Wow you did so much to this card.
    I haven't tried a trifold card yet, but I will. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bibiana, I haven't been getting your post so I missed lots of post, the vieo is wonderful, my friend uses the Pergamano so I sent her your video. You card is gorgeous, I'm trying to make that same card trying is what I am doing LOL, thanks for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bibiana! Without any doubt this Tri Shutter card is one of the most beautiful I´ve ever seen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana