hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patrick's card...

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
As promised form yesterday, another Green card...


This card is featured  at my French Blog for Memory Box, "Un Brin de Créativité" as part of my contributions as a DTM...(design team member).

I used the Technique Rock 'n Roll, which consist in inking a stamp in one color (preferably lighter) and "roll" only the edges on a pad of a different color (darker)...


This is what it looks like when you stamp (photo below) ...great technique to create backgrounds, that can be used in scrapbook pages or in cards...
I heat emboss the sentiment...then I assemble all my elements...


For more photos and details go to my French blog: "Un brin de Créativité"...remember you can click on "Google translate" to be able to read it...in case you do not speak French :)

If you liked this photo click on "Pin it" button:

Scroll down to see my post from yesterday, "St Patrick's Shamrock Fold Card", I think this was a fun shape...and as Cathy said in her comments, this fold can be used at any occasion...hope you will give it a try...
But most importantly I will love to see your project done using the Shamrock fold and be posted in your blog, ...We all love to see what other people do...

Ok,... more green cards will be coming... so check back...soon
Supplies:

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! I learned a new technique : Rock 'n Roll. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly created a stunning background, then you decorated it beautifully thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! i love how your rock and roll technique worked; it's perfect for the background and gives such depth to the shamrocks. i also love the die cuts and your shamrock fold card is also beautifully done.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I really like that technique! It looks fabulous on your card! I must give that a try...thanks for sharing, and thanks for all the nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful background you've created with this rolling technique. Didn't know you were Irish at heart - ha! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many techniques and I"m loving every one of them.

    Welcome to the Die Cut Divas' challenge for March.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Bibiana. You are very talented. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas this month. Hope to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Dawn Bibiana, you are amazingly talented. I really have enjoyed seeing your wonderful creations. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana