hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Gift Idea

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Here it is a cute bag idea that you can give as a Valentine's Gift.

Did you liked this photo? Then click on the "Pin It" button:

Instead of giving candies, fill this bag with your favorite flavor tea. Remember to put the tea bags in a cellophane bag first.


All the supplies are Memory Box dies...


And instead of buying a bag, make one out of newspaper.
Here it is the "How To":



I hope you like the idea of giving something healthier and recycling at the same time...how clever is this?


Remember to check the side bar of this blog, you have plenty of links to click on: Subscribe to this blog, My language blogs for Memory Box, my "Pinterest" gallery among "Flickr", "Splitcoaststampers SCS" galleries etc...
AND....Do not forget to leave me a comment...I love to hear from you! You can let me know as well what would you like to see posted here in this blog and I will try my best to fulfill your requests!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana