hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello My dear Stamper  Friends:
I wish you a very happy LOVE day...
Today, as a treat I am bringing to you, not one, not two ...but 3 Valentine's cards!...
I hope I can inspire you to make some of your own, use similar colors, similar layouts, stamps and dies and create cards with your own style and imprint...
You can re-create cards inspired by these ones for mother's day, birthdays, anniversaries...use your imagination!
Or... if you can not make them or do not have the time...I offer the kit for purchase Here

Did you liked this photo? Then click on "pin It" button:

The card with the pets is a very cute one and I think animal lovers will love to receive cards with pets!

 Did you liked this photo? Then click on "pin It" button:


I love, "Gatefold" cards, I share with you this other one in this post for an invitation...


 Did you liked this photo? Then click on "pin It" button:

 Did you liked this photo? Then click on "pin It" button:

And the third one is a pocket card...the heart pocket holds a heart bookmark...how cute is that!

 Did you liked this photo? Then click on "pin It" button:


Ok hope you liked them, I offered these three cards as a card class at my local craft store and all my students were very pleased with all of them...although they said that the "Gatefold" and the "Pocket" one were their favorites...

If you would like to purchase a Kit (all pre-stamped and die cut, ready to assemble) contact me...and I will be happy to assist you.
For more Kits: click HERE

Leave me a message, I love to read your lovely comments...remember to "Submit" your e-mail on the side bar to get notified of new post from this blog...
BTW, I added some boards in Pinterest, so go ahead and check them out... one has some Tim Holtz videos and his Christmas tags...
See you soon for more inspiration...
Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana