hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dress form ...With My Silhouette for Craft Room

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today I would like to share 2 decoration/organization ideas with you for your craft rooms...

The first one is a decoration project that I did using my "Silhouette" machine...

 
I die cut the dress form ( "Dress Form" ID # 2344) and the leaves ("1 Piece Leaf Corner" by Samantha Walker ID#7829) in brown vinyl paper and place them in this storage unit....
I have several decals in my room that I place in my white furniture to decorate the room. I have some decals from Stampin'Up!, when they used to have this line, which is now retired.


But now, thanks to my "Silhouette" machine,  I can customize and do pretty much anything...You can get the machine here
For tutorials on how to...and ideas go to my Pinterest under the Board "Crafts: Silhouette Machine"...

The second one is about organization...How to organize all your paper! A few days ago I share with you: How to organize your stamps...


Find these sections on the side bar of this blog under "Organization Tips and Ideas: Craft Room..." and click on the drawing or just on the links that I provide below for easy access...

Submit you e-mail to be notify of my posts and remember to leave me a comment...they made my day...bye for now, keep in touch,

4 comments:

  1. Bibiana, c'est une super idée ! J'adore les décos sur ton meuble !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Sometimes I find I enjoy organizing my supplies as much as I do using them. I am a Virgo, maybe that is why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOHH very COOL, I love it TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silhouette + vinyl = you are one lucky lady! Just love the B/W look you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana