hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Saturday, January 12, 2013

A card by ...Maureen!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
I wanted to share with you this super cute handmade card that I  received from my dear friend and student Maureen. How special is this?
Because She send it to congratulate me for my Blog, I thought that it should have its own place inside the Blog.
I love all the details that she put into it, the colors, the roses and the owl are so perfect!
It matches so well the blog!
And look at the corrugated paper that she used for the base of her card, what a clever idea!
I always say: "students end up surpassing their teachers!"
Be sure to check out her blog:http://watermarksdesigns.blogspot.com/
I am so lucky to have friends and students like her, thank you dear Maureen!
I am always touched by your thoughtfulness.

I will be posting shortly some Valentine projects, so come back soon,
bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you made me feel so special, my friend! Thanks so much for the link to my blog. I plan to do the same for you next week. Have a great weekend and I can't wait for the Valentines! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana