hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Inlay flower

Hello dear Friends:

Another card using the inlay technique...

inlay flowers front card

I love how this technique makes the card look so beautiful...

inlay flowers detail card

The doily frame was a bit smaller than the perimeter of my card so I made a slit (between flowers) and voilà, the frame could be adapted to the size of my other panels, otherwise the doilies would of being on top of my grey panel
You can barely notice the slit between flowers...

inlay flowers detail frames

I used 3 different frames the one with tiny scallops in white, the 2nd one in grey paper with a stitch border and the doily one...

inlay flowers side view


Thanks for the company...
and specially for the lovely comments that you take the time to leave me here...
It is always encouraging to hear from you...
SUPPLIES

Petite flower bunch from Memory Box;
*another option of flower can be found on the supply list below





16 comments:

  1. Pretty card. The inlay technique with all the frames makes an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnifique, j'adore! Bises Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. jolie carte, j'aime beaucoup les incrustations,A+

    ReplyDelete
  4. que hermosos bordes, muy elegante tu tarjeta amiga !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this technique. It looks so pretty in the colour you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Une carte très élégante et délicatement "ouvragée". Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. une superbe carte florale Bibiana ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so pretty, I just love how you framed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très belle carte. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful technique. The card is beautiful......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting technique, really interesting. I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. superbe carte, moi je te dis bravo car c est pas facile de tout faire imbriquer correctement
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Preciosa tu tarjeta en esa técnica, los colores los dies, todooo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a really lovely design Bibiana.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. pleine de délicatesse cette carte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana