hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, April 10, 2017

Holy week: Bookmark for Palm Sunday

Hi My friends:

Celebrating this special week, Holy week with some projects...

I made this bookmark all in shades of green
from the lightest to the darkest...



with a leaf very similar to palms...
to commemorate yesterdays' Palm Sunday...


and very tiny dragonflies


I place acetate paper in the front to cover and protect the dies...


and framed it with gold "washi tape"


last view


Sending lots of love 
and peace all around the world...

Hugs 

Supplies

Memory Box: tall fern left corner die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana