hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Post 5: Christmas, in traditional colors

Post #5
Getting Ready for Christmas

Hello My friends:
For the next Couple of days I will be showing you some Christmas Cards that I have made using Memory Box dies...
I hope these samples will inspire you to start planning and making them from now to avoid the "Holiday Rush"...
So let's start...

Today's post is all about 
using Traditional colors

This Card uses several "Memory Box" dies

christmas card traditional colors front

So try traditional color combos and use the squirrels as a repetitive element in your design...

christmas card traditional colors detail squirrels

another detail of the card: see the scallop white border and the small bird houses...
the "scallop"edge die comes with 5 different edges, great die to have! see supplies below

christmas card traditional colors detail birdhouses

last view

christmas card traditional colors last view


To See Past Christmas posts scroll down or Click
Thanks for the visit

SUPPLIES


10 comments:

  1. Très belle carte! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a traditional red and green card lover, but this card changed my mind. It's absolutely gorgeous. The colours are beautiful. I love those little squirrls and bird houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quelle jolie carte qui nous plonge dans la féérie de Noël. De superbes découpes, une belle mise en page... Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute and looks like how it is around here, the squirrels are always trying to get in the bird feeder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe carte réalisée avec de très jolies découpes. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. geniale pour noel ,bisous et BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  8. j aime bien ta carte elle est superbe bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana