hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, August 8, 2016

Halloween Stencil Card

Hi my friends:

Difficult these days to be on a regular schedule for blogging...
I have so  many other things, craft projects, painting items, classes and expos to do and attend that my blog has been a little bit neglected...

But on a very rewarding note...
I  want to give a special thanks to all those "SILENT" people that come, visit my blog and follow me...These last days I have been approached by some of "YOU/Silent" people that follow me...and it is so nice to hear from you and meet you in person/email or social media platforms...sometimes I forget that YOU are here ... I forget that many many of you just don't post comments, but that does not mean that you are HERE...so thanks for reminding me this and it is so rewarding to hear from you and know that you appreciate what I do...I am so grateful for ALL of you SILENT and REGULAR COMMENTATORS...this keeps me going!!!

Ok into the card...

halloween stencil background card front

I used one of the just recent released, (Holidays 2016), stencils from Memory Box for the background paired with some Halloween dies

steps:
- Sponge onto the card 2 inks of distress colors with the stencil on place...
- Remove the stencil, splash some drops of water onto the paper to create that texture on the paper...

halloween stencil background card stencil

close up..
die cut some ghosts and sponge the edges...


halloween stencil background card detail

 last view
add  the sentiment and Voilà!

halloween stencil background card last

 Love this stencil ... don't you?

NOTE: Last week-end I attended the "scrapbook expo" held in the city of Santa Clara, california at the Convention center...If you would  lime to see some pics of that expo visit my Instagram...

Thanks for the visit
as always...
and see you soon...

SUPPLIES



14 comments:

  1. Hi Bibiana, you are right I am one of those silent people, but it really doesn't stop me from visiting. I do appreciate all the work you do in showing us your wonderful creations and the awesome tutorials. I have leaned a lot from you, I will try to post more. Thanks once again for sharing all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of this stencil with those colours of distress ink - your ghosties are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. toute simple et très mignonne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ta carte est très belle !!
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. Une bien jolie carte d'halloween avec des couleurs moins communes' j'aime beaucoup!
    bisous de France

    ReplyDelete
  6. très jolie carte, j'aime bien le fond avec les encres. Merci pour les explications. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. The sponging adds a nice touch. The ghosts are adorable. I hear you about blogging. I only get one post up as I knit, paint, working on 20 tiny felt owls and colour. Not enough hours in the day, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a very cool stencil and love how you have shaded the ghosts, so glad that you are enjoying all the fun things keeping you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TROP BELLE TA CARTE BOOH BOOH BISOUS

    ReplyDelete
  10. joli blog avec de sympathique cartes
    Bizzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Les Secrets de ChloéAugust 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM

    Trop mimi, j'adore la douceur des couleurs, ça change un peu pour Halloween. Bravo pour cette jolie carte!!
    Bon week-end, bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana