I hope you are enjoying the Summer...
Here it is a trio of cards using the same set of stamps from Memory Box: The "Bumble Bee Daydreams stamp set and coordinating Die"
For this 1st card:
I used a die for the honeycomb background, cover it with vellum and attach the vellum to the front panel with "washi tape".
I used the "bees" from the stamp set...
This second card was colored using "Copic" markers...
and I used the flowers, leaves and tiny bees from the stamp set
when die cutting small pieces like these ones follow the following steps showed in the photos
- die cut the shapes (do not separate the dies from each other) to make a "template"
- place "template" over your acrylic block or stamp "positioner"
- place in each hole the corresponding clear stamp
- remove template
- ink all the images with black ink
- stamp a piece of paper
- place die on top of stamped image
- take it to your die cutting machine and die cut shapes (shown right)
For this last card, the background on this card was made using the "resist" technique with "Archival inks"
close up technique:
stamp with "archival ink/orange" on glossy paper the honeycomb image, then apply distress inks all over the panel, I used vintage and walnut distress inks...the archival will resist and the honeycomgb will not be covered...
Thanks for the visit...
Until next time