hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wild Prairie Stems New from Memory Box

Hello Dear Friends:
here I am with a simple, yet elegant card and easy to make as well

wild prairie stems card front

Die cut several stems, arrange them on a piece of linen white card stock and

wild prairie stems card detail

I placed some "Stickles" on the tip of the flowers and voilà...it was done

wild prairie stems card last view


This card can be used as in any occasion; as an anniversary card, or even I thought I could use it for a sympathy card

This card was published in the Spanish blog; "A crear se dijo!" for Memory  Box


Hope to see you again 
thanks for the visit, 

SUPPLIES

18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! I love the sparkle you added to the flowers!! They look amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Hope your wrists are not suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belle carte! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnifique carte, bravo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  5. la petite touche de brillant juste comme il faut pas trop mais assez !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and beautiful Bibiana. Very elegant and creative. Excellent.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very very beautiful card, and I totally agree, it can easily be used for any occasion, that´s for sure. I would also feel fine using it for a condolencecard too without problems.
    Have a wonderful week ahead here everyone and lots of great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolie carte ! Bonne journée ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of the dies Very pretty colors Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stickles just makes everything better doesn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ta carte est tres belle, bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. MAGNIFIQUE A NOUVEAU TA CARTE TROP BELLE BISES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah celle-la a été mon coup de coeur lors de ta présentation !
    Tellement belle, j'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is so beautiful, love the dies Bibiana. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your card and love this stern die
    I found a shop in Italy who sells memorybox dies: hope to find the new ones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana