hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, November 9, 2015

2 Birthday Card Versions using The Same Color Combo

Hi my dear blogger friends:

2 Birthday card versions...
a complex and a simple one using the same color combo...

2 birthday card versions same color combo

the first one is a quick and simple card to make...

simple birthday card

a close up...of the color die...

simple birthday card detail

on this second card
I used the same idea as the first one:  leaves on the corner, humming birds and same colors
I just added some more dies...

complex birthday card front

close up...
the die cut with the word "feliz cumpleaños" was die cut in a diagonal ...

complex birthday card detail


Thanks for the visit...

Follow on Bloglovin


SUPPLIES

14 comments:

  1. They're both so beautiful!! I love the colors and the dies you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bibiana, these are both so beautiful, and I love the dies and how you've sponged them perfectly! Each is lovely, but I so love the sweet birds on the one. Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour schemes, Bibiana. Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. elles sont tres belle mais une preference pour la moins chargee , je la trouve tres delicate , bravo, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. sublime tes deux cartes bravo bisous a+

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 superbes cartes, bravo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you have a combo of color that beautiful you could go on and on with pretty versions
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. me gustan muchissimo las dos, A+

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deux très jolies cartes dans des couleurs très douces ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both just lovely, your sponging is so pretty on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Les Secrets de ChloéNovember 11, 2015 at 3:14 AM

    Elles sont toutes les deux très jolies, bravo!!!
    Belle journée, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 stunning cards, great colour combo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana