hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, July 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday Challenge #11

It's Thursday!
and this means that I am back 
to featured a   PAST  blog post...    

and WELCOME all to my 

Artsy-Craftsy
"Throwback Thursday" 
#TBT challenge #11

____________________


READY TO GO BACK A LITTLE BIT IN TIME?

This month, I am bringing back this
"Bendi" fold for Halloween
that I posted back in 
July 2013

TBT throwback thursday challenge #11 bendi fold


this Bendi fold project was part of the released of dies from Memory Box
back in July 2013 for the holidays!
 
to get the details in full color, visit....

ORIGINAL POST HERE

and for the VIDEO Here


OH MEMORIES, SWEET MEMORIES...

Do you want to share a nostalgic "PAST" blog post, like me?

then participate in 
this link-up party 

and let's begin with our #TBT challenge #11



Rules:
1- Revive an OLD project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: ANY SHAPED CARD (but NOT compulsory)
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post,
-   Link it to my blog
-   Grab the button
and 
-   Display it on your side bar
(copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 

All 3 rules must be met to be eligible for a prize!

conditions en Français
reglas en Español
RULES FOUND HERE

I will choose a winner 
 I will announce her/him
the Wednesday before the new challenge starts!

and what about the prize?...
well it is a surprise!!!
revealed on august 12th! 


You have a whole month to summit your "Past post"
entries will close at midnight  
California - USA time
the Tuesday before the new challenge starts!


please link up below:
Challenge #11: 

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely card creation - I will search my Halloween cards to upload a past posting -thanks for sharing your beautiful work and for hosting the challenge - love the card in color and the Bendi rounded fold as well - Spooky! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched your video today and I am going to give this a try! Thanks for the directions - I am looking forward to creation A Bendi card! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the detail on this card Bibianna. Very impressive.

    Love, Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, I love the scary tree die and other Halloween die cuts used, very effective. Thanks for the video tutorial, I think I will give this a try.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome throwback card this is!! The details are amazing!! I've never tried a Bendi card but have always wanted to!! Yours is stunning!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sympa ta réa! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Bibiana je te suis toujours!!
    Je me souviens très bien de ta carte Halloween elle était en couleur j'avais adoré !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bibiana,
    oh what a very lovely shaped creation for this the No 11 challenge.
    I love the fab shape of this one, and all you wonderful designing of it.
    I surely must try this some time in the future.
    Sorry I couldn't join in yesterday, as had a very bust day, and couldn't do any blogging.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'était une très belle création en effet ! Il faut que j'essaie de participer mais ce ne sera pas une carte d'Halloween, car je n'en ai pas fait ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shall dig another shaped card out for next week Bibiana.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    P.S. I love your halloween shaped card, I have a bit of a "thing" for halloween! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. je vais allez voir dans mes archives si je trouve une tite carte
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bibiana, preciosa tarjeta y lista con mi participación, saluditos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. géniale en noir et blanc j'aime bien bravo bisous A+

    ReplyDelete
  14. J'ai laissé un com. que je ne vois pas ? J'ai beaucoup aimé ta carte car on sent bien l'atmosphère d'Halloween. L'arbre, la toile, toutes les découpes ont été bien choisies ainsi que les couleurs... Un frisson me parcourt quand je regarde la carte. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous throwback Bibiana, will have to watch the video later. Thanks for a great challenge. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another super challenge Bibiana, I finally got chance to play along.
    I love your 3D Halloween card, the detail is fantastic.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana