hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, January 5, 2015

Quick Winter Thank You Notes made with Stickers

Hello My dear stamper friends:

I am sure that you must have some kind of stickers at home...
I always get sticker sheets, because they are so darn cute but sometimes I do not know exactly what to do with them and the pile gets bigger and bigger...

so this time I decided to make  
my winter theme Thank You notes 
with stickers and use them!

For this 1st series of stickers, I use small cream note cards (3"x5")...

thank you notes with stickers and chipboard

For the "stocking" notes, I used stickers from "Jolee's boutique"

thank you notes with stockings stickers


1- I first stamped the sentiment and heat emboss with gold embossing powder
2- then I place the sticker on the middle and
3- finish it by adorning it with some twine and "Gold Stickles"...

thank you note with stocking stickers front

For this card I used "epoxy" stickers from "K&company"
1- I first stamped the sentiment and heat emboss with gold embossing powder
2- then I place the sticker on the middle and
3- finish it by adding a die "snowflake" from Memory Box on the corner with a pearl...

thank you note with epoxy sticker front

for this note I used a chipboard cut out...
and added some felt and pearls...

thank you note with chipboard cut out  front


For this second set of note cards, I used pre-cut standard A2 note cards (larger than the last note cards)

thank you note with fox sticker front

These are the stickers used...

thank you note with fox sticker supplies


1- placed for the background a cream patterned paper
2- stamped the sentiment and heat emboss it with gold embossing powder
3- placed some stickers (mix and match) and voilà!

The last series of note cards are made out from "Nutcracker" stickers

group of thank you notes with nutcracker stickers

I used pre-cut square note cards with these stickers...

supplies  of thank you notes with nutcracker stickers

1- I stamped a "snowflake/swirl"  border image from "Hero Arts" on top of the card with gold embossing powder
2- stamped in green some greenery on the bottom
3- heat emboss in gold the sentiment "gracias"
4- add the "nutcracker " sticker on one side and some of the nuts on top of the greens, add twine
5- put some dots with "Silver Stickles"

front gracias note with nutcracker stickers

As you can see I made several cards using different stickers... because they are so easy and quick to make...
Another "Nutcracker" on a pale blue note card

front gracias note with nutcracker sticker

a last one...

front thank you note with nutcracker sticker

This idea can be used all year long, just replace the theme stickers,  make several cards and have them ready to use
I hope that now you have another idea on how to use your stickers...

reminder: 
My "Throwback Thursdays" #TBT challenge will resume on 
Thursday Jan. 15th!!!
Join me and revive an old project,the prizes are gorgeous!


Tomorrow 
is officially the last day of Christmas 
with Epiphany day!
are you celebrating?


Thank you for the visit! 

SUPPLIES



22 comments:

  1. Bibiana, these cards are absolutely gorgeous and so sweet! I especially love the stockings, but they are all fabulous! Yes I am part of an Italian family, so we do celebrate Epiphany, albeit in a small way. Sending happiness your way, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all amazing!! You used the stickers perfectly!! I love the designs and details!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comme c'est mignon toutes ces cartes et c'est vrai que nous avons tous de ces autocollants et que l'on oublie de s'en servir! Pour l'Épiphanie, je ne fête plus depuis que les enfants sont partis. Je n'ai toujours pas reçu de courrier, désolée!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little thank you cards Bibiana, lovely stickers too, have to say I never use them, I may have some stashed away that I have forgotten about somewhere lol!

    Love &Hugs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really darling thank you notes, Bibiana!! I LOVE using dimensional stickers, especially on note-size cards, so I appreciate this inspiration! I wish you and your family all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbes cartes, tu as de très bonnes idées, merci pour le partage.Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. magnifique tes cartes bravo A+ bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. elles sont jolies mais tu dois rester sur ta faim car ce sont des cartes vite fait du coup...bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, Bibliana! What a wonderful idea! I have a lot of stickers too, maybe not as ornate as these, but I might try this myself! I love how you added stamping and die cuts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute thank you notes. Those stickers are adorable, I never seen any like the ones you used. Love all of them and how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute way to use stickers! I have several packs --- have to pull them out and take a look at them. Thanks for the creative ideas. Hope you had a great Christmas!! And Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are definitely the sticker queen. It never occurred to me to use stickers on cards before. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are sooo beautiful as usual hun. Ehat a great use of the stickers. I use them a lot the first years, I made cards, but for some reason, it kind of died out using them, even I don´t quite know why, cause theycan be really really nice and beautiful like yours are here. Great job hun well done. Have a wonderful week ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhh elles sont magnifiques j adore bravo
    tu as de la magie dans les mains de trois fois rien tu fais une oeuvre
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing Bibiana , love your makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always turn to stickers and clipart when I am in a rush to get a card made, and usually have to turn to them for Christmas cards because I am always getting to them late, All your cards turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorables toutes ces cartes avec ces jolis stickers ! Bravo Bibiana ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sunning 'thank you' cards Bibiana ....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fantastic selection of cards Bibiana, love the stickers you have used it takes me back to the days when I first started crafting I used to use these quite a bit, the ones you have used look such fab quality, you have done some wonderful designs.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woww q preciosas tarjetas y a veces uno no sabe como utilizar los stickers :) me encantaron todas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so nicely done. Last summer I grabbed some of my stickers and did the same thing. Of course, my cards weren't as fabulous as yours! But I was surprised how nice they did turn out just using stickers for the focal point. You have inspired me to get out my stickers again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. rapides et efficaces tes cartes !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana