hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Thursday, October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday Challenge #2


It's Thursday!

Welcome to another
Artsy-Craftsy
Throwback Thursday TBT 
where I take a look to a past blog post

and to our TBT Challenge #2


READY TO GO BACK A LITTLE BIT IN TIME?

This week, I am bringing back this
Gothic Invitation Card
that I posted back in October 2012
TBT gothic invitaion card
pin it:

this card features A Halloween background die from Memory Box
 and it also shows a big flower made out of paper ...
quite an overstated invitation card!

want to learn how to make that flower 
and see the photo in color?
click on the...

ORIGINAL POST HERE 


OH MEMORIES, SWEET MEMORIES...

Do you want to share a nostalgic "Past" blog post, like me?

then participate in 
this link-up party 

and let's begin with our TBT challenge #2



Rules:
1- Revive an older project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: A past Halloween project 
(preferably but NOT compulsory).
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post, link it to my blog AND grab the button and display it on your side bar (copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 
All 3 rules must be met to be eligible for a prize!

conditions en Français
reglas en Español
RULES FOUND HERE

I will choose a winner 
 I will announce her/him
the Wednesday before the new challenge starts!

prizes will be special mentions, badges or surprise prizes! 
You will never know until I will announce it!

challenge held every other Thursday
NEXT "Throwback Thursday" challenge
on Thursday, October 23rd, 2014! 

remember you have almost 2 weeks to summit your "Past post"
entries will close at midnight  
California - USA time

the Tuesday before the new challenge starts!


please link up below:
Challenge #2:


16 comments:

  1. Good Morning! Love your throwback! I am enjoying going back in time. I had already decided on my post before I saw your theme... I revived a breast cancer themed project this week.
    Hugs,
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bibiana,
    now this is funny as I was choosing my throw back card, I was going to go with a Halloween one and then decided on leaving it till the 3rd challenge as it was nearer Halloween.
    How wrong was I, and can't change it now as I have already had a few comments on it,
    Love your Gothic card, and that superb flower is amazing, and very beautiful.
    Sorry I haven't been around much this last week or so have not been well again, and I had a family bereavement too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gothic card is amazing! I am excited about your Throwback Thursday and I will be back to play along! Thank you for a bit of nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning card here!! Love your gorgeous flower!! Thanks for sharing! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. elle est trop classe ta carte superbe A+ bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. ta carte est magnifique bibiana
    alors je me suis penché sur mon blog mdr chose promis chose du , par contre pas d halloween chez moi alors j ai pris une autre carte
    http://filoualtea.blogspot.fr/2014/10/throwback-thursday-challenge-2.html
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh¡¡¡¡ que hermosa tarjeta y esa flor està soñada Bibiana,me disculpo por no haber montado mi post con motivo de Hallowen en realidad no es una fiesta que celebremos en mi pais como lo he visto en otros,por lo tanto no tengo ningun proyecto con èste tema,,...espero les agrade el que montè,..abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great blast from the past. Love the scrumptious flower. Thanks for the invite to your challenge. I will definitely take part in the near future.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great post here hun, and such an awesome invitation, that would go just as fine today as back then, and a great tut for thw flower too, it looks fabulous too.
    Have a wonderful week-end ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Très jolie carte ! La fleur est splendide ! Je vais essayer de trouver quelque chose mais ce ne sera pas sur Halloween car je n'en ai pas ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I don't celebrate Halloween I really don't have any type like such to offer. However, I will try to play along at another Throw Back Thurs Bibiana. Looking forward to it.
    Thanks for stopping by my place for a peek.
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello !

    c'est avec retard que je poste une très ancienne carte ( c'était à mes débuts ) pour cette deuxième étape, j'ai eu chaud car je crois bien que c'est la seule carte Halloween que j'ai faite

    Bizzzz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta carte est très belle et encore une fois, je te félicite pour ton idée. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Esta preciosa tu tarjeta me encanto la flor :)
    Saludos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Una tarjeta muy hermosa y una flor bellisima!! Felicidades por esta iniciativa tan bonita!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana