hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, September 23, 2014

White Chritsmas

NEW Challenge/Link-Up Party 
hosted here at my blog!
NEXT Thursday, September 25th!
"Throwback Thursday #TBT Artsy-Craftsy"
want to participate? 

for Rules and Info 
 ________________ 0 ________________

Hello My Dear Stamper Friends:

For my DT at the Spanish blog: "A crear se Dijo!" for Memory Box, I posted this card

white christmas trees card
pin it;


I'm dreaming of a "white Chritsmas",  like the song says...
for us Latinamericans is very unusual to have white Chritsmas since we do not have snow, unles if it is at the very south of the continent and here in "sunny" California, where I live, well we do not have either snow on Christmas!
So I decided for the nostalgia of it to make a "white Christmas card" using dies from "Poppystamps" the little sister company of Memory Box


white christmas card detail trees


I place 3 trees in 3 different slopes to create some more dimension ...added glitter, some shinny papers with extra bling...and of course snowflakes!!!
The sentiment is from Memory Box

white christmas card with trees


Ok  my friends, 
I thank you for the visit 
and see you soon with some other projects...
Losts of Hugs


SUPPLIES





18 comments:

  1. beautiful white Christmas, these trees look so cozy tucked in the snow. love this :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stunning!! Just love your die cut scene here! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty white Christmas, love those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Christmas card Bibiana. Looks beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning elegance Bibiana. It is difficult to find descriptive words for the creative art you put into projects and especially your cards. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius! I might just have to CASE this one it is Brilliant...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbe carte! bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnifique, j'adore ces petites collines d'où surgissent les sapins, bravo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - like the silver with the white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Bibiana, love the beautiful scene you have created,how lovely those silver trees and border.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Bibiana, I love the all white and silver on this card, it looks so elegant and delicat. Sooooooo beautiful and well made in all. Really fabulous work here as usual hun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ta carte est du plus bel effet, on se croirait en montagne un soir de noel bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! And I always love the white silver combo!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, so cleverly put together too! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana