hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, September 8, 2014

A Bicycle for Halloween..

Hello My Dear Friends:

I posted this friendly Halloween card at my Spanish blog for Memory Box: "A Crear se dijo!"  and I think the color combo came out very nicely! don't you think?
Silver, black, orange and white!


halloween bicycle stencil front card
pin it:

I love Halloween,
Well as a matter of fact I love ALL the holidays...

do you know that we, "Latin Americans" 
celebrate more than Americans?

Only bested by Argentina, Colombia has the second highest number of national holidays in the world. With 18 public holidays and an average of 15 paid vacation days, it’s clear that this South American country values rest. In comparison, the U.S. has 10 public holidays and about 10 paid vacation days. Most Colombians take advantage of the long weekends offs, also known as “puentes festivos,” to travel within the country with friends and family.[Huffingtonpost]

I guess that is why we are so much party goers..!!! :)

Onto the card...
I first did the background using "Versafine" black ink, which is my favorite black ink because it is deep in color and is very sharp  when using with sentiments...
along with the Memory Box, stencil "Birch Trees"...
I discovered recently these sponges from "Tsukineko" and they work great, I was happily surprised to find out that they are very soft and the shape allows to be more detailed...try them!


halloween bicycle card supplies

I, inmediately wash my stencil as shown below...
with hand soap and a fingernail brush on top of a flat surface in my bathroom sink.

halloween bicycle card clean the  stencil

and then dry it with a roll of paper towels

halloween bicycle card dry the  stencil

I added some color to the bicycle with Memento ink with these cute new sponges


halloween bicycle card sponging the bicycle


I used some flowers to the bottom as "grenery"...
cute, right?


halloween bicycle card detail


Embelish with some  ribbon and rinhestones...
A last view...

halloween bicycle card flat view

Ok my friends...here it is a not  "scary' card for Halloween!
It can be used as well as a birthday card for the people born around those days!
I hope you like it!

Thanks for the visit! 
hugs and have a nice Monday...

Follow on Bloglovin



SUPPLIES

Ribbon: from Stampin'Up!



31 comments:

  1. hi Bibiana, brilliant Halloween card, love the colours and layout. we do not celebrate this occasion as you all do..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta carte est superbe bibiana bravo
    ta pas peur la nuit d halloween d etre seule a velo lol
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbe travail, bravo!, A+

    ReplyDelete
  4. très sympa même si je ne suis pas très Halloween. bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo pour cette très belle carte remplie de détails, tous plus intéressants les uns que les autres!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are perfect and the dies are wonderful ............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant, great colours and such a fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card and not at all scary.. Interesting facts about holidays - I think we get 8 Bank Holidays in the UK and most people get at least 20 days holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. interesting!
      thanks for the input, love to know all these little facts!

      Delete
  9. Eileen Lucas said...
    Cute Halloween card. Will have to give those sponges a try, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C'est magnifique, merci pour le partage. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool, love the effect the silver gives and the shading on the bike looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great Bibiana! Love the bike. ~ Deena

    ReplyDelete
  13. trop chou ta carte !
    tu demandais pour l art en ville sur mon blog , j'habite à Singapour maintenant apres 12 ans au Canada !
    et oui deux blogs différents un MM en english et un en français mini albums, cartes and co

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally a Halloweencard that even I like, and even a lot. I must admit, I´m not much into all this scary stuff for Halloween, and it´s not anything we celebrate here either. Some of the youngs are beginning to make some Halloweenparties, but it´s very new here still.
    Here in Denmark all people have the right to 6 weeks vacation during a year, but we certainly don´t get anything paid, we´ve just earned the right to get it, but people have to save up for it themself, else noone can afford to take time of from work here, as the bills needs to be paid anyway ofcause, so if you don´t have any saving, it doesn´t help much, that you can have this time of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi maryann
      great info in the customs in Danemark, always interesting to know TFS
      hugs bibiana

      Delete
  15. Brilliant card Bibiana great use of dies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant, love everything you have done on this great card.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. c'est magnifique ce que tu fais !

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, this is stunning and i like the mask from memorybox.
    you can create wonderful backgrounds with it.
    thanks for the wonderful tutorial and have a nice day.
    greetings from Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superbe ta carte Bibiana ! Au moins, elle ne fait pas trop peur celle-là ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! This is such a gorgeous creation!! I love how you shared the details of how you did this!! I love those bat wings lifted off among the trees!! Really stunning! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your informational prelude to your post. I too like Versifine but I use it almost exclusively for all of my stamping. Like your card and the tutorial is always helpful. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  22. REally cute, creative card. Thank for all the great info, and details on how you made this card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your Halloween card. The scene you have set is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing, love the details!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these birch trees (and I have this stencil! and a die cut too). Never would have thought to combine with the bicycle as you've done here. That's brilliant with the pop of the orange bike against those trees and the foggy gray background. Absolutely love the design and look of this pretty Halloween card. TFS & for many ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana