hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day...with Hero Arts stamps...

Hello my dear crafty friends:

 Happy Father's Day!!!



This day,  as mother's day,  is celebrated in different countries at different times of the year...but here in the USA, it is celebrated today!, every 3rd Sunday of the month of June...and it is as well celebrated today in Mexico, Colombia and France, the countries where I have lived...so it makes it easier for me to remember :)


This card I had offered it at one of my classes at my local craft store and the theme was cards for "Men"...
The main stamp "vintage car"  is a "Hero Arts",  paired for the background with The "classic fabric design" cling stamp and some "Spellbinders" dies



I used some washers from the stash of my husband's garage.
The background was made with aluminum foil from the kitchen, that I wrap in a piece of cardstock and we ran it through the "Cuttlebug" with an embossing folder.... back then I did not have the  metal sheets from "Rangers", but both work well...so use whatever you have in hand...

The border was made with a EK success punch...and bend to have some dimension...


Ok my friend's enjoy your fathers today 
and remember happily the ones that they are not with us anymore...

Keep in touch...and happy father's day to the fathers out there!!!


Follow on Bloglovin


SUPPLIES




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bibiana, love the Vintage car stamp.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well done card. Love the washers and the aluminum foil. I love anything vintage, after all, I am old vintage. LOL

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe carte très masculine, bravo. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Bibiana, I just love that vintage car, you´ve used for it, and it´s exactly the kind of card men likes. Awesome result hun, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très jolie et très originale ! Bravo Bibiana ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage cars and they make for such a fantastic guy card. Your washer idea is a great tip too. Great Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana