hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, May 5, 2014

Memory Box Blog Blitz starts Today: Chevron Stencil with Inks

Hello My Dear Friends:

Today it is the first day of 2 weeks full of inspiration using STENCILS...
of Memory Box Stencils Blog Blitz (all 3 blogs)

The Logo for the blitz will stay at my side bar 
during these 2 weeks, 
Click on it just in case you need to have the info...

My card is a CAS one , I "think"...or what I believe to be my version on CAS cards :)




The stencil that I used is called "Chevron"with distress inks...in blues and greens...


The die is from "Poppystamps" and noticed that I inlaid several petals and pop some of them to give more dimension...




do not forget to stop by my language blogs, 
maybe you are lucky 
and can win this "chevron" stencil,
just leave me a message THERE
and I will pick a winner at the end of the blitz!!!

thanks for the visit, 
Keeping the posts short
 See you tomorrow for another stencil idea...

bye,

SUPPLIES:



Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. Love the inlay/overlay technique. Fantastic card. The background is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. magnifique carte avec un superbe pochoir!
    bises
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est magnifique ta carte Bibiana!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Bibiana. Lovely background and like the inlaid technique. Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRAVOOOOO pour ses superbes couleurs et barvooo pour cette très belle carte, bisess TIFFANY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stunning card, love both the stencil & what you have done with the die x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beaucoup de relief sur ta carte et des chevrons en fond donc je n'aurai pas eu l'idée, merci . Des coquelicots que j'adore, nous commençons en voir dans les champs depuis quelques jours
    Bises
    MF

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chevrons with your flower are great - the flower pops!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent Bibiana. Love what you did with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you did the chevron, and the layering of the flower die. This is a very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! An elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card as always Bibs and I love, how you used several layers on the flower, it sure made it look much more alive somehow, and sooo beautiful. And lovely colors you´ve used too for thr background, it really fits soo erfect for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your inlay technique for the background and your layering on the flower die is beautiful...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Bibiana, love the poppy die, stencil and lovely colour combo.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Superbe cette carte ! Joli fond et magnifiques coquelicots ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Bibiana, I love, love those Poppies and that background is just a perfect showcase for them.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE THE DIMENSION OF YOUR FLOWERS AND THE CHEVRON BG is stellar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana