hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, January 27, 2014

Trio of Heart Cards

Hello My Dear Friends:
I would like to share with you this set of heart cards  that I offered at a class at my local craft store...
We used some of the products of the new 2014 release of dies and stencils from Memory Box...

And I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to my dear students who came to class... !!!

These cards can be used all year long ...they can be used for different occasions, hearts are not only for Valentine's...
 



The first one is for  Valentine's day...
I included black , since is us mostly women doing cards for our hubbies...so I did it thinking mostly on guys...



we stenciled the corners and part of one of the hearts...see below...


and here are the supplies used....



On This 2nd one, I choose a color combo that did not say Valentine's, because I wanted to use it any time time during the year just to say Hi!...the feather, the colors and the sentiment were meant to inspire you to write notes to your friends...


we stenciled the back as well...


you can see below the dies and stencils that we used...


and on this 3rd one, birthdays were in mind...The heart became a flower...


With some "Liquid Pearls" we "doodle" some Flourishes...



supplies used...



"INLINKZ" news
as a final note: I just would like to point that on the supply list of products used below;
I learned how to link one product to 2 different stores...

I have seeing this featured on some other blogs (specially on Tim Holtz' blog) but I did not know how to do it.

Well now I can do it!,
First, You must be using right now "Inlinkz" into your blog...to display your supplies...
(if you are not using it right now and would like to display your supplies like I do ...then this site is for you,...) just click on the link below to have more info on them or look for this little frog on my side bar and register with them.



HOW TO link 1 product to 2 stores: 
So When writing the description of a specific product,  you must include the initials of that store on the "short description " section.
 Do this twice
Finally click on the icon that looks like a "double chain" . This will join the 2 stores.

To see this great feature in action click below on the "initials" of each store on the supplies...

Practice by clicking below on one of the initials and you will be transported to "Ellen Hutson" (EH) or  "Blue Moon Scrapbook" (BMS) or "Scrapbook.com" (scarp).

This is a very nice featured,  now you have more possibilities of choosing your store of preference!!!

To see the tutorial go to the INLINKZ BLOG.


Ok my friends, thanks for the visit and see you soon,


SUPPLIES:



Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous trio of cards, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. magnifique trio de cartes "love"
    bisous
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen L. said....
    Absolutely stunning cards. I couldnt pick a favorite I love all of them equally. Beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 lovely cards. The 2nd one caught me eye and the music on number 3 as my niece loves singing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All as different as night and day - and all so pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 cartes magnifiques bravo à toi ma belle bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Trio...Love them all.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olala c'est trop beau ! J'adore !
    Bisettes

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est superbe, bravo !!!!!!!!!!!! Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards Bibiana, love the all, the second one is a great idea, using the feather, for a note card, will remember that, also love the heart background.
    also love those flourishes, heart and music.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Bibiana, love them all.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are splendid! I particularly love the 1st one!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ouahhhhhhhh j adore
    tu as des dies vraiment extraordinaire surtout le cadrillage coeur trop terrible
    et j aime la 2eme
    mais les trois sont vraiment sublime
    un grand bravo a toi
    et tout pleins de bizou
    cecile

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are amazing, and especially the last one really hit my heart here with that musicdie, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trois très jolies cartes ! Je les aime toutes ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards. Love the pink blue colours and the musical die

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana