hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Friday, September 6, 2013

Winners...and a Thank you Note!

Hello My dear Stamper Friends:
Thank you sooo much for playing along, visiting, watching, commenting...I really enjoyed seeing all your comments and VERY VERY nice posts in regards my blog...I do not have words to express the joy that you bring to my life! I feel so blessed to have started this adventure and getting so many satisfactions is so rewarding!
from the Bottom of my heart

THANK YOU! MERCI! GRACIAS!


 I will make a separate post tomorrow showing you the little "surprise" that this card holds inside!!!...

for Today, let's focus  on the winners...
I would love to send prizes to all of you but unfortunately that is not possible, but I tried to included as many people as I  could!

so here are  the winners ....
contact me with your address and birthday day...

From Canada, Ontario; Dianne Marcoux wins  for Day 1- The "Hero Arts" clear stamp  set
her blog "Magpiedi-magpiedi"  is here

From Canada, Toronto: Nat wins for Day 2 - The "Photo Pouch + HA felt embellishments"
her blog "Simply sweet Stamping"  is here

From South Africa: Ursula Uphof wins for Day 3- The "Alterable tags by Heidi Swapp"
her blog "My Crafting Corner" is Here
From New York, USA: Carol McCready for Day 3 - "The alterable tags by Heidi Swapp"
her blog "4 and 1 Art Studio " is Here

From Kent, United Kingdom: Jenny Lawrence for Day 4 - the "Magnolia Stamp + Alpha Stickers"
her blog "Cardsarus" is Here

From  Oregon, USA: Jan Castle for Day 5 -  the "Earbud holder and cord Wrap"
her blog "Jan's Joy" is Here
From Oise, France: Claudine for Day 5 - the "Earbud holder and cord Wrap"
her blog "Les Créas de Claudine" is Here

From Rhône, France: Chantal for Day 6 - the "blog candy + the gift set"
her Blog "papierscrapetc" is Here

AND
for "Lisa"  and "Denise Bryant" who commented on the last blog candy post...contact me as well even though you do not have a blog!!

Ok my dear Friends, as I said earlier I would love to get prizes to ALL of you, but unfortunately I can't :)...hope you have enjoyed this celebration and let's keep on crafting!


Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. such a wonderful Year in review, thanks for all the inspiration!! Super excited to see my name posted :)Thank you for the goodies!! I will contact you via Flickr Mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bibiana,
    you have had such a great year. Thank you for sharing your superb creations with us. I have found your tutorials and videos so helpful, and have learnt such a great deal I never knew. They say you can keep learning, and this is very much the case especially in the crafting field.
    I am so excited to be a winner in your Birthday presents draw. I never usually win anything. Thank you. I will be in touch shortly, have been having computer problems this week. My imac is getting a bit old like me, and playing up.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners especially my fellow blogger Jenny!!!
    Bibiana just to let you know I got your message and I've emailed you. Hope you got it.
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool it is that you have brought together so many gals from all over the world who share a love of crafting. Congrats to everyone, but most of all to you, Bibiana. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners and happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that your followers were able to win such nice prizes Bibiana. Congrads to the winners!
    Hugs...Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners and thanks a lot for this beautiful game and the wonderful birthday célébrations! I've had a great time!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word! Bibiana, I have just seen that I am one of your winners. Thank you so much,I loved joining in your birthday party. You are such an inspiration. I will send you my details. Congratulations to all the other winners. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Ursula .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo aux gagnantes et merci à toi pour ce superbe anniblog!
    bises
    coco♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ro je viens de voir que j'ai gagné!
    je suis trop contente Bibiana!
    Merci a toi pour toutes ses merveilles!
    Je crois que tu as mon adresse me rappelles plus si je te l'ai envoyé!
    Gros bisous Bibiana!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je suis trop contente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Je n'avais pas trop le moral ce soir (très mauvaises nouvelles concernant la santé de papa) et ton mail m'a redonner le sourire.
    Merci Bibiana pour ta gentillesse.
    C'est un réel plaisir de venir voir tes créations.
    Je crois que tu a mon adresse.
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  12. super pour les gagnantes et merci a toi pour ce jeu
    a bientot
    bisous
    cecile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Bibiana,
    I have been trying to find your email so I can give send you my address for your my winning stamp, but each time click on your contact button nothing happens.
    My email address is cardsarus2@gamil.com if you would like to send me an email, I will reply with my address.
    Thank you again for my winnings.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOOT, HOOT, I'm so excited I won, THANK YOU so much, and thanks for putting all those links,wow such wonderful card makers, I enjoyed visiting them all. Thanks for being one of the biggest inspirations in my life, your the best, hope you have a wonderful weekend, love Dianne, big hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bibiana, I have tried to send you an email, but they are returned. Not sure if there is a problem. Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you Bibiana for such wonderful inspiration. I hope this next year will be just as successful for you and all your followers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snifff, ce n'est pas moi La "winner", félicitations aux gagnantes, que de beaux cadeaux !
    Je ne reçois pas ta news ?
    bisous
    mf

    ReplyDelete
  18. Félicitations aux gagnantes et bravo pour ce jeu Anniversaire. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bravo aux gagnantes, merci pour ta gentillesse, bises.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana