hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, July 8, 2013

Christmas Ornament

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
We are now in the second week of the Memory Box blog Blitz...thank you for all your comments and I am so glad that some of you won some goodies...keep on commenting all this week for the opportunity to still win some new dies...

Today I featured this Christmas Ornament at my Spanish blog: "A Crear Se Dijo!" that I made with 2 new dies from this awesome new collection for the Holidays 2013...



I die cut 8 base ornaments and 8 lacey ones...fold all of them in half and glue one half of one ornament to the next half of the next ornament ..and keep doing this until you do not have no more ornaments..


Before closing the ornament remember to insert the jeweled pin and the silver cord..then glue the 2 last halves...add ribbon to the top and bottom and you are done...you will have a pretty ornament to hang like this or put it in your tree or give it as a souvenir gift to someone special..


Remember on  Wednesday, July 10th I will post at the English blog, I will have a fun project on top of my  posts at my language blogs...  !
Ok keep in touch and GOOD LUCK!

SUPPLIES:


11 comments:

  1. This ornament is so gorgeous!! Well here is two more dies added to my wish list!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and pretty, Bibiana! Hard to think of Christmas when it has been so hot. It was 100 degrees in Calistoga for the 4th - eek! Love the rich color of this precious ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Bibiana, the wish list is growing with each new post! Your work is magnificent. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ornament is gorgeous. The vivid colour with the white ribbon work so well and make a lovely decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning ornament Bibiana, Thank you for sharing. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh - this is so pretty! Thanks for the idea of using a pin at tne top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I might make some of these for my tree, it is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty love the pins and bow. I think
    I'm going to try an ornament for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ornament!! It would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How pretty, what a gorgeous ornament! hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana