hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Friday, February 1, 2013

Invitation Card

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today I am bringing to you a “Gatefold” card. I used this card for mother’s day and I re-design the inside to use it as an invitation to my husband’s family reunion…
You liked this photo? then click on “pin it” button...

The Technique that I used on the front panels is “how to create a 2 tone background using an embossing folder with ink and cardstock”
Instructions:
Step 1: inked the folder with a brayer, I used “Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate” ink (this ink works well for this technique because it is very “juicy” and it has a shine added into the ink)
Step 2: place your cardstock inside
Step 3:  run it through your machine…
the result is the effect is a 2 tone embossed panel.

The flower was colored with “Prismacolors”
For the inside, of the invitation I created a pocket where I inserted the directions and the map…and I burnt the edges of my ribbon, to avoid fraying: refer to tip of the week on the “categories” section on the side bar…



You can see this technique featured in my “Card Stamping Techniques” board over at my “Pinterest Gallery”.
Stayed tuned for upcoming techniques …if you wish you can follow me there as I will be adding every time more and more inspiring techniques to use in cards…

To receive updates to my posts just submit your e-mail on the side bar and follow my boards on “Pinterest” very nice photos over there…

For questions, please comment below: I will be more than happy to answer them…

I will have some GREAT news next week to share with all of you, so come back soon
Bye for now…

*Note: The layout and inspiration comes from Beate Johns at SCS

Supplies;
Flower stamp from a retired “Stampin’Up” set :“Doodle This”…


4 comments:

  1. Love this fun folded card, Bibiana. Great, rich colors and that flower is spectacular! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I was about to fall off my chair. This is beyond gorgeous!! Gotta love the green, pink & brown put together. Loving this card so much!! Thank you for the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is always a fun technique and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello maureen and Deena
    thanks for your comments they mean a lot to me...
    and Armie I was about to fall of my chair too :), with your so funny comment! Ja ja,
    thank you all!
    keep in touch
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana