hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Welcome ...Bienvenidos!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
I just posted a cute Welcome "easel" card  at my Spanish blog for Memory box: “A Crear se Dijo!”.

Please, spread the word around with your Non-English speaking friends… Tell them about these blogs.
I would love to see YOU (as well of course) and YOUR FRIENDS visit me over there. Do not worry if you do not speak Spanish or French, as I said, yesterday the photos are pretty much self explanatory and I will always be there checking and answering in the comment section for any questions that you may have! …and here too in my personal one too!

Remember to summit your e-mail, on the side bar, to get informed of my latest creations and news …
and check out My Pinterest Boards lots of cards, techniques and other stuff to be inspired

Here it is a sneak pick of what I have created … I decided to make a “Welcome, Easel card” so appropriate as well for  my very 1st post in Spanish… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana