hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today, I am sharing with you a very EASY card that you can make and send right away to those people that you did not get the chance to write to for Christmas…
TIP: use different textured papers and materials to give interest and depth!

Instructions:
1-die cut all your pieces in chosen papers or materials                        
2- assemble
3- add stickles and dots (with a Copic marker) to the balloon


I posted this project as part of my contributions as a design team member at Memory Box, in the  "Outside the Box" blog.
If you would like to find out more about my card go here:http://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2012/12/happy-new-year.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana