hover over

HOVER OVER ANY PHOTO AND SHARE IT ONTO YOUR
PINTEREST, FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNTS


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"Folding Screen" Card for Spring!

Hello Dear Stamper Friends:
Today I am bringing to you a fun shape card called "Folding Screen" and very easy to make...

If you liked this photo, Pin it to your boards on Pinterest:

I presented this lovely card at Memory Box "Outside The Box" blog
As you may know, or for the first time visitors, I usually write and post my cards at the Spanish and  French blogs for them, but this time it was at the English one) as part of my contribution as a Design Team Member..

I tried to showcase several of the new dies released for the Spring 2013 season...

For this released MB has come up with  "Frame Sets", which ALL come with 4 separate/matching dies, for instance in this card I use A frame called "Botanic Frame Set"...from this set I used 3 of the 4 dies... the background panel die on pink gingham paper is from this set, the corner leaves which I cut in half are the main Frame, the 3rd die is the flower in green polka dot paper and the 4th die I did not use but is is a "leafy oval where you can stamp you sentiment"

I think these "Fame Sets" are going to be a hit....

view of the center panels...


Notice the tiny bows in the "Summer Kites" which were embossed to give some texture...and the minuscule flowers come from the "Flower Mound" die.


All the dies are listed below in the Supply section for you to see.

Here it is how it looks when the card is closed and ready to be mailed
This card is a regular A2 (4 1/4" X 5 1/2") card, just fold in half and again in half each panel


and this is the back...
Which after taking the picture I thought I should of write "Bye"...
oh well !...maybe next time and maybe MB will make a die saying "bye"..well we  hope so right?...:)


To see ALL the new dies browse The 2013 MB Spring Catalog, which  is in the side bar of this blog or just click HERE for a quick access to browse and look at all those super cute novelties...Memory Box has incredible dies and I really love this company...

and talking about Supplies ...I want to share a ...

"Quick 101" on how to use the Supplies Icons below...from InLinkz...

1- if you Click on each of the icons right on the middle, not on the "gear" portion but on the middle of the icon you will be transported to an online store where you can get that specific item...
2- if you click on the "gear"and next on the "projects using this...
it will show you all the cards that I have made using that particular item , where you just click...so if you click on an specific die It will show you another card where I use that same die...
3- if you click on the individual tiny words listed on top at the right on "categories"...
it will show you all the cards related to that same theme. So if you click on "Shaped Cards" for instance, you will see appear all the shaped cards that I have made in the past...
4- and lastly to go back just click on the arrows at the top, pointing towards the left..

This is very cool tool for all bloggers to have and use at their blogs...and I think it helps a lot to get organized...

Ok this is it for today...ciao...and Thanks for visiting...

SUPPLIES:

12 comments:

  1. Cute card - love the colours and design. I take objection to the snails looking so sweet and innocent though - we have an army of them tonight eating everything in sight - it has been wet so they come out in their hundreds - yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your folding screen card, very unusual and lots of interest. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Wow! This is just stunning, really different and very effective.
    I love it

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful, Bibiana, I love this colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, my friend! Lots going on and it is all too cute! Thanks for the tutorial, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your folding screen is gorgeous, love the fresh spring colours and sweet details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea Bibiana, I need to try making a folded screen card. The colors, shaped background and fun snail make a really cute card.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Bibiana. Love all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is stunning! I love the fold you've used and those sweet snails and flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is GORGEOUS and look a bit easy:)I love screens of any kind, I love how you used the die cuts, beautiful colors, and all those flowers wandering around just fabulous, thanks for sharing dear Bibiana, and have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love all the folds and the top of the screens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!...AND Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post today...It keeps me motivated!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer them.
THANKS again, Bibiana